We provide simple, cost-effective, high-quality, legal documents – online 24/7. If you’re a high-growth corporate or a growing startup, we understand your pain points and legal requirements because we’ve helped kick start and grow some of Australia’s biggest ventures.
Our online system combines your answers to straightforward questions and creates a watertight legal document tailored to your specific needs. At the same time, you can always get in touch with us to ensure you’re buying the right document for your needs.
We’re proud to have helped kick-start and grow some of Australia’s best known, high growth corporates and start-ups, whatever stage they were at in their corporate and commercial life-cycle.
You’re busy. We get that. The last thing you want to do is spend valuable time being bombarded with legalese – and getting charged for it. Our quick, straightforward, cost-effective solutions give you the protection you need and take the hassle out of your legal stuff so you can get on with the business of business, no matter where you are.
We welcome your feedback. Please contact us through our Website or by phone or email.
(1) MDW Express documents do not constitute legal advice and must not be relied upon by you as a substitute for seeking legal advice. Your use of MDW Express documents does not create a solicitor-client relationship between you and marshalls+dent+wilmoth and we recommend that you seek our legal professional advice specific to your circumstances before acting or relying on any part the documents. The law and other relevant circumstances may change from time to time and we do not guarantee that MDW Express documents will be error-free, complete or up-to-date. We are not responsible for (1) any action taken or not taken in reliance on MDW Express documents; (2) any information (regardless of its nature) provided or not provided by you in connection with MDW Express documents, including (without limitation) information provided or not provided by you in response to a prompt or question necessary for the auto generation of an MDW Express document.
(2) You acknowledge that your circumstances and business needs may require us to obtain further instructions from you and/or perform further work on MDW Express documents, in which case we reserve the right to charge you an additional cost based on the scope of such further work agreed between you and marshalls+dent+wilmoth. A solicitor-client relationship will only commence upon us being formally engaged by you to perform such further work on those MDW Express Documents that had previously been auto- generated.
(1) As a condition of your use of MDW Express and the supply of our services, you warrant that:
(a) you are at least 18 years of age;
(b) you are a person authorised to enter into a legally binding contract if you are using our services on behalf of another person or legal entity; and
(c) all relevant consents have been obtained to use our services.
(2) We retain the right in our sole discretion to deny anyone access to MDW Express or the services that we offer, at any time and for any reason.
(1) Unless otherwise indicated, the information on MDW Express aims to provide a general overview on matters of interest only. It’s not intended to be comprehensive, nor to constitute legal advice.
(2) You use MDW Express at your own risk. You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any information made available on MDW Express.
(3) Your use of MDW Express or the receipt of any information via MDW Express does not create a solicitor-client relationship between us.
(1) Unless otherwise indicated, we own the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content on MDW Express, including any material in downloadable files (together, Content). Please don’t infringe those rights.
(2) Copyright in MDW Express (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) and our Content are owned or licensed to us.
(3) You may only use the Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business purposes. However, you must not reproduce, distribute, exploit, use or create derivative works from any of the Content for any purpose other than to assist you in operating your business.
(1) Some of the information provided on MDW Express may concern products or services or may be the information of third parties. We are not responsible for the accuracy of this information or the suitability or quality of the products and services of the third parties. You should contact the relevant third party supplier directly to enquire on that information prior to entering into a transaction in relation to the third party products and services depicted on MDW Express. The third-party products, services and information are not provided or endorsed by us and your legal relationship is with the third-party supplier.
(2) MDW Express may contain links and other pointers to Internet websites operated by third parties. We do not control these linked websites and are not responsible for the contents of any linked website. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. You link to any such website is entirely at your own risk.
(1) The information contained in MDW Express is presented for the purpose of outlining our services. All information contained on MDW Express, including information relating to third party products and services (if any), is for information purposes only.
(2) We do not warrant that services descriptions or other Content on MDW Express is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
(3) In addition, we do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
(4) We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by us.
(1) To the maximum extent permissible at law including under the Australian Consumer Law, we are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, any claims or losses for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of MDW Express or the provision of or failure to provide any products or services.
(2) We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors on MDW Express to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(3) If a supply under these Terms is a supply of goods or services to a consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law (contained in Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)), nothing contained in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law, provided that, to the extent that the Australian Consumer Law permits us to limit our liability, then our liability is limited to:
(a) in the case of services, the cost of supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
and except in the case of a major failure (as that term is defined in the Australian Consumer Law), we can elect as between the remedies set out in paragraphs (a) and (b) above.
You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on MDW Express or attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. By entering MDW Express, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of MDW Express by you.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we need not act if it is impossible to act due to force majeure, meaning any cause beyond its control (including war, riot, natural disaster or law taking effect after the date of these Terms). We have no responsibility or liability for any loss or expense suffered or incurred by you because of not acting for so long as the force majeure continues.
These Terms and your use of MDW Express are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
© 2019 MDW Express. All Rights Reserved.
Terms last updated 10th October 2019.